Need to focus, each day is a new day. Moving forward.
It's hard not to think about the past, miss what you once had.
But then, so much has happened... really can't go back.
Work was bit more productive today. I can't wait to make the my own.
Tweak some of the way things are done. to be more efficient and more conscious of paper wastage. So much to learn. Glad to have something to take my mind off things.
Seems like I dont really have to worry about being late. heheh....
wow, perfect job for me. since tardiness was always an issue... even though I try really hard. ok it's just bad in the mornings when i'm like pressing snooze 5 times. hahah
but i'm determine to get up on time now...
let's hope this will last.
Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with work!
Post a Comment