

There was this Caribbean ladies night happening last night. So i grabbed my two dancing girlfriends to hit the dance floor. Maaan it musta been waaay too long since I moved my body. I am soooo sore today after dancing for about 4 hours last night.
We went to this German bar at the Rocks for a predrink and it was like going in a time warp. the place was blasting all these 80's and early 90's music...OMG.
With my news front. well it's moving forward I guess. but still waiting. but at least this time they gave me more time. I got a month now. and hopefully will have some answer by the end of May. Just signed up and paid for this English language test thing. ugggh. what an utter waste of time. i'm just hoping i'll still be in the country in July to take it coz they got some stupid no refund rule.
No comments:
Post a Comment